Each week Campaign Brief will post positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below.
CONTENT DEVELOPER/COPYWRITER (CONTRACT) – SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY HAWTHORN, MELBOURNE
– Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
– HEW 6: $79,168 plus 17% superannuation
– Full time, fixed term contract until July 2020, Hawthorn
Not sure if you really want to keep making ads for (insert name of brand you don’t believe in)? Then stop. At Swinburne, your work will help connect people to the uni course that could get them started in a great career or turn around an existing one. Working with in-house designers and the video/photo production team, you’ll focus on fresh, new ways to express our brand to wide and varied audiences, from Year 12 students to middle- career changers. That means conceptualising and writing ad copy for social, web, SEM, print, outdoor, radio and video. On top of that, you’ll have ample chance to exercise your long form writing chops for campaign websites, articles, doco-style video and collateral. Nodding? Read on.
This is you:
• Have several years’ experience as a copywriter or content writer in a medium to large ad agency, digital agency or publisher.
• Are well-versed in the science and art of writing Google AdWords, Facebook advertising and digital display copy.
• Are a through-the-line thinker. In your portfolio, we want to see omni-channel ad campaign ideas and killer copy in press, outdoor, brochures and web too. Have long form articles, video or radio work in your book? Bonus!
• Understand the fundamentals of SEO.
• Don’t just ‘write’. You proactively seek answers before starting a project and present your work engagingly. You see feedback as a challenge to respond with an even better solution.
• Manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
• Have completed a degree in advertising, communications, writing or similar.
How to apply
To view the position description or start an application, click here to submit a resume and cover letter.
Note – candidates without portfolios will not be considered, please provide a link to this in your cover letter.
For further information, please contact Clare Monte (Content Development Coordinator) via email on email@example.com.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties submitting your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 11pm on Sunday 29th September, 2019.
Previous applicants need not apply.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.