Each week Campaign Brief will post positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / SENIOR DESIGNER (FULL TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you an Executive Creative Director or an Art Director looking to work with a pedigree design agency?
Our client based in Surry Hills, Sydney are seeking a Creative Partner who is capable of leading project teams and clients to craft purposeful brands. Working together with the Managing Partner, you will drive and set the creative and strategic vision for the business and contribute to growing their local and global presence.
You will be part of the leadership team in a variety of capacities including business development, mentoring, brand building, and design excellence. Your skill set is vital to their work – you will have the ability to cultivate client relationships and support the development of world-class creatives.
Your main responsibilities will include, however not limited to:
– Influencing a culture of “Humanising Brands” to create purposeful and empathetic outcomes for clients
– Guide creative teams through a project process ensuring high-quality and idea-driven outcomes
– Lead new business pitches and business development
– Build creative portfolios to increase their own brand awareness and credibility
– Assist in attracting new creative talent, aligned with their values and strong studio culture
– Create and lead new collaborations with their clients and partners on a long-term relationship-driven basis.
Required experience and mindset:
– Experience in working in the creative industry, with a track record of delivering world-class creative work
– A passion for new business development and building networks and relationships
– Demonstrated leadership skills, and expertise in guiding and developing teams and skillsets
– Empathetic, curious, and purpose driven, with a love of design, creativity, and ideas
– Passion and pulse for the Australian marketplace and culture
– A curiosity for how great brands, businesses, and organisations navigate innovation and design
– A strong commitment for improving people’s lives and shaping change
If you are a senior creative, with high level design ability and looking to join a high end design agency in a Partnership capacity, apply now.
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
POST PRODUCTION SOUND STUDIO PRODUCER (CONTRACT) – CUE SOUND, WEST PERTH
Award-winning sound facility seeks talented producer with the ability to plan, resource, monitor and manage workflows.
In return, work in a fun, fast-paced, creative environment helping to bring leading storyteller’s projects to life.
Cue Sound is a Perth-based post-production sound facility, crafting innovative sound for Television Commercials, Feature Films, Television Series and more. We are looking for someone with the right skills and personality to join us.
The Producer role requires high-level communication skills, a calm demeanour and exceptional organisation skills. You will work closely with our advertising clients, prepare quotes, schedule sound sessions and manage budgets, along with a variety of other tasks.
The successful candidate will be a team player, friendly and personable and able to communicate effectively. You will be an excellent problem solver, negotiating and mediating situations as the inevitable disruptions and changes occur. This is a client facing role with exposure at all levels, so a professional manner and sense of humour will help through busy and pressured times.
Ideally you will have a background in production, post-production, advertising, project management or other relevant experience. 1 – 2 years in a similar role is desirable.
– Communicate with clients, production companies, editors and post-production supervisors
– Negotiate budgets, timelines and resources
– Manage schedules, deadlines, teams, deliverables and invoices (using Daylite, Xero and Merlin)
– Work closely with sound-engineers to determine the best process / workflow to complete a Project
– Prioritise and manage job workflows through overlapping lifecycles
– Hosting clients during attended sound sessions with food and beverages
– Maintaining the presentation of the facility and studio supplies
– Create and manage project documentation, drives, timelines and deliverables
– Administration and tech duties to support the role
– Solid understanding of scheduling workflows for audio or visual post-production or production
– Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal to establish and maintain strong relationships
– Energy, confidence, friendliness and dependability
– Ability to problem solve, negotiate and mediate
– Proven client service experience
– Willingness to be adaptable and help out where needed
– Eagerness to learn and grow with the business
– Experience in project set up – ability to create, resource and monitor workflows
– Understanding of long and short format media
– Ability to manage budgets
– Knowledge of Daylite and Pro Tools is a plus
TO APPLY send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.