Each week Campaign Brief will post positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL TIME) – TUCKSHOP AGENCY, MELBOURNE
Opportunity to lead integrated digital and strategic social media campaigns for some of Australia’s ethical FMCG brands within a rapidly expanding agency.
As a big-picture, creative thinker, you’re across the latest digital and content marketing trends and have a passion for numbers and analytics. With a focus on performance optimisation, you know how to deliver smarter ROI and your forte is driving data-driven strategic campaigns across social and TTL channels.
Day-to-day the role encompasses strategic planning, campaign ideation, implementation and analysis of Always-on social media retainers, in addition to project management of through-the-line digital campaigns.
Working directly with the agency’s senior leadership team, this role will have ownership over the digital output of Tuckshop, assisting in accelerating the growth of our offering, and ensuring we’re known as digital experts.
– Lead day-to-day digital marketing programs including ideation, planning, activation and analytics
– Transform and accelerate brands through progressive design philosophies and a conscious use of craft
– Opportunity to grow some of Australia’s best loved FMCG brands
– Deliver strategic, data-driven recommendations for the optimisation of digital marketing channels
– Develop monthly campaign and activations for key client accounts
– Lead day-to-day Social Media, eDMs, Google Adwords
– Project management of Content Creation team
– Assist in the development of annual Always-on Digital Marketing strategies
– Day-to-day management of Digital Account Executive
– Management of website content and ongoing SEO for key clients
– Management of Influencer Outreach
– Project manage through-the-line campaigns, including media bookings
– Be Tuckshop’s technical expert in all things digital and Social
– Minimum 4+ years in advertising or digital agency with strong focus on B2C marketing and performance optimisation
– Proven digital marketing expertise in social media, ad trends, reporting/analytics tools, SEM, PPC Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Monitor and eCommerce
– Experience in scaling content and leading social media growth
– Big picture strategic thinker with an unwavering attention to detail
– Copywriting skills and FMCG client experience favourable
– Commerically astute and driven to accelerate client ROI
– Self starter, team builder and big-picture thinker
– Motivated by challenge and leading conversation
– Looking to fast track your career progression
$75,000 – $80,000
Rebranded from Saltree in early 2019, Tuckshop is an independently owned “good for profit” creative agency specialising in commercially intelligent branding, social, through-the-line advertising and strategic content marketing. With a focus on gourmet grocery, natural living and lifestyle B2C brands, we also service the technology, not-for-profit and Australian agri sector. Strategy lies at the heart of everything we do. We dig deep, ask the tough questions and never settling for just ‘OK’.
If you value honest integrity, open minded collaboration and are looking to work within a nimble, hands-on, fast-paced agency that is committed to the growth and development of our team and our clients, then we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and 3 career highlights to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am 25th October.
COPY LEAD/ACD (FULL TIME) – HONG KONG, US$10,000 PER MONTH – HARTAS & CRAIG
We have an exciting opportunity in Hong Kong for a talented up and coming ideas based ACD/Copywriter to join a global agency, working across several FMCG brands for markets around the world.
You’ll be expected to lead and develop ideas across all media platforms with an emphasis on digital platforms: social, interactive, web and mobile, as well as the traditional TV/OTV and print. You must be strong strategically and have great leadership skills together with a passion for nurturing and guiding young up and coming talent from an eclectic mix of backgrounds.
With proven experience working on large integrated brand campaigns, you have an understanding of the challenges FMCG brands can present. You’ll be working closely with the senior management team, building strong internal and client relationships across the board.
Your responsibilities will include management of junior teams, inspiring them and sharing your extensive industry knowledge. You’ll be respected for what you can bring based on the successes you’ve had and the industry awards you’ve won so far. As a highly conceptual creative you have a sense of curiosity and are articulate in your communication, with the ability to persuade and inform whilst maintaining agency standards and strategic points of view.
As a Copy Lead it goes without saying that you’re a master of the English language, both written and verbal, and able to find different tones of voice to suit various brands. You’re organised, with impeccable attention to detail and a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment. With a level of confidence presenting inhouse as well as on a global level, you have an element of charm and are smart and insightful. Above all, you embrace great ideas regardless of where or from whom they come. With a positive forward-thinking attitude you’re ready to step up and shine.
This is a welcoming, friendly global agency with passionate people who really embrace what they do. You must be curious, current, and interested in what goes on around you, up to date with the latest trends in advertising, design and technology.
JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL TIME) – SCC TALENT, SYDNEY
Ready to take the leap to Account Manager? This is a fabulous opportunity to develop big brand, big creative experience in a boutique, tight-knit environment, suitable for experienced Account Executives.
Working on a large, high profile Australian brand you’ll help manage campaigns end-to-end, from briefing through to execution. The work is integrated with a strong Digital skew covering both brand and retail work. The agency has a very close, symbiotic relationship with the client so you’ll be able to embed yourself in the client Marketing team, enabling you to develop an open, collaborative partnership.
This role would suit an up-and-comer, someone who may be looking to step up from an Account Executive role and wanting a nurturing, supportive environment. You’ll need energy, enthusiasm and superior attention to detail, plus of course a genuine passion for creativity!
The agency is well established and highly successful with a large team in Melbourne who you will work very closely with, including regularly travelling to meet with. It’s a happy, positive culture full of authentic, supportive people committed to you doing well. As the smaller office in the network you’ll have great exposure to senior management and be able to learn directly from them. Located in an inner-city location with great cafes and public transport on your doorstep.
Don’t miss this chance to climb the career ladder.
Salary $50k – $60k inc
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.