Each week Campaign Brief will post positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Check out this week’s jobs below. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
PARTNERSHIPS DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – SEMI PERMANENT, REDFERN
The role is largely focused around creative business thinking to bring together world-class creators with forward-thinking brands to create meaningful and high-quality immersive live and digital experiences. With great management skills, you’ll have the responsibility and ownership in growing a strong existing set of partners and clients, into deeper relationships, whilst looking at an evolving industry to open new doors and opportunities.
– Key role is to identify and secure contributing and supporting partners, sponsors and clients for Semi Permanent and all associated Events and Projects, both Domestically and Internationally.
– Focus on the annual Sydney Semi Permanent festival
– Input on all International Semi Permanent events where necessary at the time these opportunities arise.
– Working across a wide range of industries with clients with in tourism, technology, fashion, media, automotive and more
– Work closely with the creative director to conceptualise relevant creative ideas for each Partnership.
– Lead the preparation of presentations along with all communication documents for new and/or existing partners and sponsors.
– Management of all supporting partners and sponsors both Domestically and Internationally, seeing through on the agreed contract, and ensuring all deliverables are met.
– Responsible for meeting the timelines set out by the company in relation to specific events and/or projects for all partnerships and sponsorship.
– Responsible for initiating the creation of partnerships and sponsorship budgets and having these agree to and approved by the CFO and accounting team. Working closely with the Executive Producer on any given activation, job or project.
– Responsible for reconciling all partnership and sponsorship budgets after the completion of each activation, job and/or project, working closely with the Executive Producer, but ultimately responsible for the delivery of the project within budget.
– Responsible for the creation and delivery of all wrap up documents for all events, activations, jobs or projects.
– Managing any full time, part time, contract staff or interns that sit under this role.
– Working professionally in close collaboration with the Executive Producer, Creative Director, CFO and other SP internal and external team members
– You naturally enjoy connecting with people.
– High awareness and ability to connect with a diverse range of people.
– A want to understand business and connections between businesses.
– Enjoy and have an understanding of the creative industries.
– Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
– Be an initiator.
– Strong eye that enjoy’s detail.
– Enjoy working solo and amongst a team.
– Comfortable discussing and dealing with finances
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
– 3-6 years experience in a similar role.
– Experience in managing long-term financial and contra partnerships of large value, whilst ensuring all deliverables are met.
– Strong, diverse and genuine business relationships within Australia and internationally.
– Exceptional journey planning skills.
– You have demonstrated experience in your ability to negotiate.
– You can show that you have a history of working to and exceeding targets.
A few extra things to note
– Travel will be required Domestically and Internationally.
– Flexible work hours possible.
– Competitive Salary offered
How to apply
If this is you and you can’t wait to tell us about yourself, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
CAMPAIGN MANAGER (FULL TIME) – YOUI, SUNSHINE COAST
About the role
If you’re passionate about advertising and communications, but wondering if the grass may be greener client-side, then this is your gig.
Based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Youi has an in-house creative agency that is building out its account management capability to match its growing creative team. Everything you see from Youi is developed out of this in-house team, and we’re really proud of that.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager who can support the Head of Creative Services in managing Youi’s campaigns end-to-end, from gathering requirements for briefs, right through to asset despatch. You have experience managing full-funnel campaigns, and are comfortable managing everything from a TV campaign, to social and digital.
This role will have you ‘swim upstream’ from your current agency role, you will also be far more hands-on with working with the creative and media teams in setting priorities, and shaping our comms briefs.
You’re probably currently agency-side, at SAM/AD level, and potentially tired of not being in control of your own destiny. You’re highly organised, are a stickler for detail, and can help us implement better processes from agency-land. You also have the ability to problem-solve, and critically think through scenarios. Whilst you love process, you can also cope with a bit of fluidity and mild chaos. Most of all, you love being part of the creative process, and developing good work is what drives you.
We’re looking for someone who can manage campaigns both big and small, and help take the brand to the next level.
We’re Youi. A challenger brand that has seen exceptional growth in the past 10 years. We offer award-winning team culture, fresh challenges and the opportunity of working on a leading brand from a fantastic lifestyle-focused location.
We offer an attractive salary for someone looking to make the switch, either from an advertising or marketing background. Someone who’s happy juggling a stack of projects and committed to ensuring the best creative work gets out the door.
Apply online now, telling us what you think makes the Youi brand special. And tell us the piece of work you’ve done that you’re most proud of. We’ll be in touch soon to meet you.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.