Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
CLIENT SERVICE DIRECTOR (MEDIA & ADVERTISING) (FULL TIME) – $150k-$160K, THE POND, AUCKLAND
Are you a charismatic and dynamic Client Services professional with a proven track record? You will either be an established senior relationship expert looking to move into a more specialist space, in the trending Digital Media and Marketing space. Or, you could be someone ambitious looking to grow their career by stepping up into a director-level role.
The ideal person will have established their own personal brand, with a solid career to match. They will not be a stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices – all wrapped up in energy, style, and flair a ‘winning’ attitude.
You will have excellent strategic thinking, planning and client management skills, commercial acumen, and be able to motivate clients and a support team around you. You will work smart, but also hard to generate exceptional results for your clients by being hands-on and action orientated. The ability to adapt and manage workload against a fast-moving and growing business priorities. This role is for confident self-starters whom know how to plan and make ‘it’ happen.
As the Client Service Director, you will possess high levels of energy and enthusiasm, have a strong opinion, and support the interest of your stable of clients, driving project timelines, budgets, and tangible financial outcomes. You must be strategically savvy, with a solid history of agency, media, or digital-centered client service and the ability to tackle a wide scope of the client initiatives. You’ll also be passionate and knowledgeable about digital service experiences and be able to communicate this clearly to clients, bridging the gap between developers, creatives, marketers, and clients.
The role requires an individual driven by success, someone who enjoys seeing the results of hard work and growing existing clients into long-term retained clients. This person will understand and be passionate about the offering, acting as a loyal advocate for the brand.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, apply now, as our client is looking to act and appoint this role quickly!
– 5+ years experience in a SENIOR Client Service role
– Exposure to a sales/business development environment
– Agency, media or technology industry experience a BIG bonus
Responsibilities & Skills:
– Being the main point of contact for clients and be their advocate
– Develop a sales strategy for your portfolio of clients
– Oversee the production of advertising work within your client portfolio
– Reporting regularly to your clients on activity
– Lead a support team of 3
– Develop collaborative and strategic relationships with internal stakeholders within the business
– Proven experience in building and maintaining client relationships for, or with high profile brands
– Intimate knowledge of the digital, media or technology market
– Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple clients needs
– Provide detailed performance and tracking reports on achieved strategic goals and objectives
– Write and drive new business proposals, presentations and initiatives
– Problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities
– Understanding of the need to achieve business goals and promote growth within existing clients
– A natural enthusiasm for an experience-based brand
– Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
– Genuine (there is no room for big egos in this team)
– Driven & self-motivated
– Modern and design-led office environment
– Professional development & team-building activities
– Work with world-class products and team
Let Will Gregory and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
MIDWEIGHT CREATIVE TEAM (FULL TIME) – THE CREATIVE STORE, SYDNEY
Are you a highly dynamic & talented mid-weight Creative Team looking to join a vibrant creative agency with a great track record?
Based in Redfern, Sydney, our client is a culturally strong and strategically driven creative agency with a focus on social media and digital. They have a strong reputation and have experienced steady growth, while still retaining the creatively lead approach they are known for.
You will be working closely with fellow creatives and the broader agency, to build and deliver on creative solutions across multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse board of clientele, ranging from FMCG to financial providers and fast food brands. You will be highly conceptual, taking a concept from development with the ability to scamp, through to supervision and execution within budgets, time frames and on strategy.
As the Creative Team, you will both be responsible for:
– Being entrepreneurial & innovative in thinking and successfully navigating & challenging strategy
– End-to-end delivery of creative solutions across all channels in collaboration with the wider agency team
– Developing a strong understanding of the client’s business and their competitive set
– Articulating vision, idea and objectives to external stakeholders including suppliers & agency project partners
You will both have:
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in art direction and copywriting within an integrated agency, and possess a keen eye for detail & beautiful work that can transform a business
– Proven experience in campaign development & execution – from concept to delivery – and worked across a wide variety of channels including social, digital and traditional
– Working knowledge of the tools in Adobe CC – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
– Excellent design and typography skills
– The ability to thrive under fast paced & high pressure environment and strong communication skills.
If you are looking to join an agency built on innovation, technology & creativity, we want to hear from you!
Send your CV and work to Stephanie Shone at The Creative Store, email Stephanie@thecreativestore.com.au or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Ref: 26932.
AGENCY ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (FULL TIME) – 96FM, PERTH
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
96FM is Perth’s Real Music
We currently have an exciting role available for an experienced Agency Account Director to join our Perth Agency Sales team. The role will represent our stations to media agencies in the Perth marketplace.
Key Responsibilities include:
– a solid professional sales background with proven ability to sell into Media Agencies
– the ability to create compelling sales pitches representing ARN’s brands
– first class negotiation and presentation skills
– exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
– be an inspirational team player capable of working within a fast paced and highly demanding environment
– excellent time management and multitasking skills
– a passion for the media industry
– the ability to work as an autonomous sales person in a highly competitive environment
The successful candidate will have;
– Media Sales experience
– Presentation skills
– Confident networking and relationship building
– Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders.
Working here gives you access to great benefits like:
– paid parental leave,
– annual learning and development program including study leave and
– an Employee Assistance Program
Australian Radio Network (ARN) is one of Australia’s leading Broadcast and On-demand audio companies, ‘Defining Audio’, with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide in addition to digital entertainment platform, iHeartRadio. ARN’s vision is to deliver the most complete audio offering for audiences and advertisers, and its network brands. KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge, entertain and influence over five million listeners each week across Australia.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 4/9/2020.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.