Each week Campaign Brief posts positions available within the Australasian and Asian advertising, media and marketing industry through TheBestAdJobs.com, a joint initiative of Bestads and Campaign Brief. Ads only cost $50 and appear on all CB Blogs (Aust, NZ, Asia) plus internationally on bestadsontv.com.
COPYWRITER (FULL-TIME), LEO BURNETT, SYDNEY
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today.
Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem.
We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation, and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
Because what’s good for people, is good for business https://www.leoburnett.com.au/
We’re looking for creative humans. People who are curious, immersed in culture, and who love using their creative powers to solve human problems. We value differences in perspectives, backgrounds, and skillsets and people who, like us, are eternal students of human behaviour. To join our creative team, you will have the skills to create meaningful stories and experiences in never-seen-before ways.
– A knack for storytelling and creating strategic, innovative and impactful ideas.
What you can expect from us:
Partner with the best clients in Australia: Bundaberg Rum, Canon, Captain Morgan, City of Melbourne, Diageo, Gordons Gin, HBF, Honda, Johnnie Walker, Oporto, Red Rooster, Smirnoff, Suncorp, Transurban, UDL, and Vitasoy.
Make the best work of your career: We believe in the power of creativity to transform human behaviour. Each one of us is held accountable for contributing to ideas of the highest standard in the world. And we’re recognized for it. More recently we ranked #1 Agency of the Year by Campaign Brief’s The Work and #3 Regional Agency of the Decade by Cannes Lions.
Work with the best people: If you’ve ever met a Burnetter you’ll know we stand apart. Our agency is filled with smart, kind people who are passionate about the work and who genuinely care about each other.
Have the best experience: We have industry-leading flexibility and a culture we’re famous for. Our structure and processes are uncomplicated because we focus on output. And there are endless opportunities for growth in both Leo Burnett and Publicis Groupe more broadly with access to global opportunities and L&D programs.
Leo Burnett believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) people.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Our client is a fast-expanding social media marketing agency based in Surry Hills, Sydney. They are an amazing strategic and creative social media agency that uses an elevated understanding of the social space, creating effective messaging that people want to consume. As their new Creative Director, you will lead creative strategies, pitching & ensure top-notch creative quality. You will be able to work within the brand guidelines of leading global companies.
You will be a pro in client-facing matters, including relationship management, pitching and negotiating project scope and inclusions. You will own the development of creative social media strategies that make maximum impact. This role will have a leadership component with the responsibility of mentoring and leading a team of four plus direct reports.
You will bring a big picture thinking with a deep understanding of their aesthetic, values, sensibilities and capabilities. To the wider team, you will be a source of inspiration, confidence and influence top-level key decision-makers across multiple sectors.
• 3-4 years of Agency/ inhouse experience working as a Creative Director
• A sound understanding and demonstrable experience within the Social Media ecosystem
• Leadership ability, having mentored and lead a team of junior designers
• Examples of social media campaigns and strategies that you have championed to make maximum impact
• Ability to work collaboratively or independently when needed
In return, this position allows you to work with an award-winning agency, who truly value their people. A flexible working environment exists with professional and personal development programs to help you thrive. This is a unique opportunity for professional growth with the opportunity for divisional leadership down the line.
Is this the role you have been waiting for? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply today.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store, email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
SALES EXECUTIVE (FULL-TIME), SEVEN WEST MEDIA, PERTH
Seven West Media is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content across broadcast television, BVOD and online. Comprising some of Australia’s most renowned media brands, SWM includes Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7Plus, as well as The West Australian, The Sunday Times and more.
At Seven West Media we are here to bring all Australians closer to the moments that move us – we’re first on the scene, with our finger on the pulse, on demand, in the moment. Uniting communities, breaking news and smashing records, our teams are making it happen together and we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of this.
Based in Perth and reporting to the Group Sales Manager, you’ll be:
– Maintaining and growing an existing customer portfolio and revenue base
Assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to meet network revenue, exceed market share and enhance the Seven brand
– Preparing and presenting reports to the Sales Department
– Understanding the Seven West Media business and be able to leverage our assets to deliver on client objectives
– Coaching sales support staff
– Building strong relationships both internally and externally to enhance the overall team’s effectiveness and performance
We are looking for someone who:
– Has previous experience working in a media sales environment, preferably in television but experience in other media will also be considered
– Has the ability to manage client feedback and concerns, and quickly resolve complex issues
– Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication as well as a strong commercial acumen
– Has proven problem solving skills and a high level of accountability
– Is a strong team player, be highly motivated and a self-starter
– Is proficient in Microsoft Office suite and possess a high level of attention to detail
Formal qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar is preferable.
Sound knowledge of media tools including eTAM, TV Map, ADEX and Media Management systems including Operative/IBMS is preferable but not required.
Your success is our success, we will provide you with opportunities for you to keep learning and growing, enabling you to challenge and develop yourself. In return, we offer a benefits program that has something in it for everyone.
Seven West Media is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Recruitment Agencies: Seven West Media does not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GENERAL MANAGER (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
Are you a General Manager or Head of Operations, who thrives in small to medium independent agencies?
Are you someone who easily juggles being hands-on while driving commercial objectives?
Are you looking for your next great role in a digital forward, creative agency?
An exciting opportunity with this digital meets creative agency based in Surry Hills, Sydney has come up. They are seeking a General Manager to join the team, working alongside the very talented and digitally sharp co-founders.
The role is responsible for client services and operations; ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the agency and nurturing it’s long term success.
Key responsibilities include:
• Talent – hiring, mentoring, performance review
• Understanding financials and driving target and KPI achievement
• Working with founders to establish strategic direction and commercial objectives
• Industry know-how and best practice
• Client management
• Pitching and new business development
• Acting as the agency representative and driving it’s profile within the industry
We are seeking someone who has a solid track record as a General Manager or Head of capacity – with at least 4 years in a similar role. Rather than being from a huge international – you will be confident leading a business of 20-40 employees, with the ability to ‘get stuck in’ where needed – be that client meetings and pitches, to hiring, mentoring and even leading projects. You will ideally be confident across integrated with solid knowledge within digital including apps and web builds.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a big impact in an agency and secure yourself as an expert in the industry.
Send your CV to Lauren Juska at The Creative Store, email Lauren@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
BUSINESS MANAGER/ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL-TIME), THE MONKEYS, SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE
The Monkeys make provocative ideas that live with advertising, entertainment and technology. We have an opportunity for an Account Manager/Business Manager who values creative opportunity and strategic thinking to join our teams in both Sydney and Melbourne.
You’ll be part of a supportive team who bring energy and creativity to every brief, no matter the size. You will be across the day to day running of your account and deliver integrated solutions for our clients.
Here’s a bit about the role:
– Be accountable to ensure every project runs on time and be across the detail
– Build client relationships and learn from those around you
– Become essential within the agency, updating the team on progress and owning your jobs
– Play a key role in delivering The Monkeys experience to clients, ensuring all briefs are followed while still pushing for creative solutions
– Record all job requirements and develop your commercial ability
– Provocative thinking comes naturally to you
– You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a creative agency
– You can develop relationships quickly and genuinely enjoy partnering with clients
– Excellent attention to detail – you check everything, then check it again
– Ability to manage workflows. You know where everything is and what everyone is doing
– Your sense of calm is infectious
Send us a short intro and your CV to apply: email@example.com
PRODUCER (EXPERIENTIAL) (FULL-TIME), BANTER, SYDNEY
Off the back of a number of exciting new business wins, Banter is looking for a passionate and tenacious individual to join the team and be part of an agency that is in its sixth year of operation.
Banter’s specialism is in engagement marketing. We create work that people choose to engage with. Here’s just a little snapshot of some of the work that has made our mums proud: https://vimeo.com/500669874
We’re looking for an Experiential Producer to join our vibrant, fun and pet-friendly Paddington office. (Having a dog is not a prerequisite, but we’ll welcome your four-legged furry friend if you have one).
As we are lucky enough to be part of The Haus, we share a three-level building with 40 other bright, warm and creative experts. You’ll get to come to work and collaborate with PR consultants, digital gurus, content creators, creative strategists and of course the legends who keep the finance and IT systems running!
The perfect candidate will have a strong activation production specialism with attention-to-detail, energy and passion for the space.
Working with our Co-Founders and Client Management team, our candidate is one that will help lead our best in class brand experiences on behalf of our clients. We’re looking for someone that is just as comfortable with the known as they are with the unknown, as this job will definitely involve you ebbing and flowing between being in and out of your comfort zone.
– 5+ years of experience within the Activations space
– The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
– Exceptional project and time management skills
– A personally professional individual with the ability to build trusted partnerships with clients and suppliers
– A proactive and curious nature
The Producer is a pivotal role within the agency, responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns. The role requires leadership skills and the ability to work well under pressure, both within the office and on-site at an activation.
Roles and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Lead and manage end-to-end delivery of campaign production in an efficient and effective manner
– Lead the on-site activation process to an excellent operational standard
– Communicating with all key stakeholders to ensure a seamless and smooth production process
– Contributing to the creative production process with executional knowledge and rigour
– Manage the production budget process with all major stakeholders and delivering campaigns that meet budget parameters
– Attend client meetings where necessary to provide production updates and troubleshooting
– Upskill the entire team on best practice production through continued engagement and relationship building with suppliers and ongoing production research
– Tailor the most effective internal and external production resources to meet the needs of each individual project
– Working seamlessly and collaboratively with the team to create ideas that are both creatively rich and executionally feasible
– Creating detailed and accurate budgets for internal and client sign-off
– The ability to create and manage project plans, event schedules (bump-in and bump-out schedules), staff briefing documents, risk assessments and event insurance
– Select, brief and manage relevant suppliers
– Stakeholder management (Clients, other agencies, venues, councils, staffing, construction and internal partners)
– Confidently execute activations ensuring delivery is as per approved executional plan
– Crisis management in a manner that’s smooth and at all times, professional.
If the above sounds like it tickles your fancy, get in touch!
SHORT-TERM PROJECT CONTENT WRITER & GRAPHIC DESIGNER (PART-TIME), MINEGEOTECH, PERTH
Have a flair for words and/or graphic design?
Keen to gain some work experience?
Then keep reading!
I’m Ewelina, the Marketing Officer at MineGeoTech, and I am looking for one to two people who are currently studying content writing, and/or graphic design, to help me in the marketing department based in our Perth office with a few short-term projects in a part-time capacity.
Being a one-person department, it would be great to have those extra pairs of hands to help with building our content collection.
These tasks may include:
– Refreshing our brochures
– Creating new pull-up banners
– Designing a client case study template
– Write a collection of articles
– Put together a selection of whitepapers
– Set up an iconography library
– Ad-hoc requests
What’s in it for me?
I speak from personal experience when I say that internships and short-term projects are a great way to learn (and earn) while you’re at university, especially when it directly relates to your course of study.
This work would be anticipated to take 3-to-6-months (on a part-time or casual basis), for which you would be compensated on a per hour basis. Finer details regarding how many hours per week will be discussed at the interview stage, as this depends on our milestone targets as well as your availability.
During this time, you would gain valuable work experience which you would be able to put on your resume and note me down as your reference.
A bit about us
Founded in 2010, MineGeoTech recognises that every mining project is different. Our approach to each project is guided by a documented process. This allows us to deliver a solution tailored to individual operational and risk profiles.
The MGT Way
At MineGeoTech, we believe in The MGT Way: engineering advice grounded in rigorous data analysis, enabling robust design. We fuse expertise, great minds and technology to change the way geotechnical and mine planning solutions are embraced to maximise value in the mining industry across Australia and the world.
We have grown substantially over the past 10 years due to our approach to integrating mine planning and geotechnical services. We value ROCKS. We believe in:
– Resourceful: Being Resourceful to maximise the value of our client’s resource
– Open: Being Open with our clients and with our colleagues
– Conscientious: Being Conscientious in the way we capture and rigorously analyse data
– Knowledge: Sharing our Knowledge and experiences to help our clients make robust design decisions
– Safe: Ensuring the Safety of everyone we work with
If this sounds like something you’d be good at, feel free to send me your cover letter and resume at EwelinaMarek@minegeotech.com.au
DIGITAL CREATIVE DIRECTOR (FULL-TIME), SYDNEY
We’re calling it – job of the year for creatives in the Digital Creative space! You’ll be joining a high profile, internationally networked agency as their creative leader, working with a blue-chip client roster on a range of exciting digital projects.
You’ll be directing a creative team of 5 digital designers and copy writers, and will be responsible for ensuring all work meets strategic objectives and is compelling and persuasive. This agency combines expertise across data, marketing technology and creativity to deliver client results and you’ll appreciate the strategic thinking and data insights that sit at the heart of all creative campaigns. As a team, you’ll develop concepts and translate these across multi-channel platforms with a skew to Digital including websites, Apps, online advertising, eDMS and social content. You’ll work across existing clients and also be an integral part of all new business activity. As a senior leader within the agency, you’ll partner with the Managing Director to help guide and direct the agency, and you’ll also collaborate with the integrated parent agency senior creative to leverage new opportunities.
Your background should showcase a strong creative pedigree with a specialisation in digital communication. You’ll also understand and appreciate the role that data plays in the creative process and have an insatiable curiosity about the latest digital and social trends. You’ll have the gravitas to present with senior clients, the empathy to lead the team and the passion to deliver outstanding creative. Ideally you will have worked on the art/design side of creative, and be ready to step into a CD level role.
This is one of the best agencies in Australia. Highly awarded, with an impressive client list and a pedigree of new age, contemporary thinking. Most importantly, the people are lovely with a genuine warmth, friendliness and down-to-earth, humble style.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity.
TheBestAdJobs.com offers recruiters and agencies a fantastic low rate of $50 per job listing.
TheBestAdJobs.com reaches the international audience of bestadsontv.com and the Australasian audience of campaignbrief.com, campaignbrief.co.nz and campaignbriefasia.com.
New and featured jobs have visibility on the Bestads and Campaign Brief sites 24/7, reaching upwards of 300,000 unique visitors a month.