FCB New Zealand has picked up the largest number of finalist entries with 15 finalists across 12 categories covering five clients including FCB Media as the coveted 2021 IAB Agency of the Year, announced last week.
This follows FCB’s success at the 2020 IAB NZ Awards, when they walked away with the highest awards tally, including Best in Show.
Commenting on this years’ finalists list, Kate Grigg, head of digital marketing says: “I’m blown away by the number of finalists including Agency of the Year, showcasing some pretty innovative, effective digital solutions. Massive congratulations to our team, clients and data partners and best of luck to all the finalists.”
Recognised work includes the Electoral Commission, Westpac, PAK’nSave, AMP and Mitre 10.
Says Qassem Naim, head of data and tech: “The continued recognition at these awards validates our belief in channel-less, 1-1 activation across owned and paid media as an advantage for our clients. Echoing Kates’s sentiment, I couldn’t be prouder of the team and partners behind the work.”
The Awards were pushed out this year due to Covid-19 restrictions and will be held on 24 February 2022.
FCB NZ’s finalists are:
CHANNEL EXCELLENCE AWARDS
• Best use of Digital Out Of Home – Electoral Commission
• Best use of Mobile – Westpac
• Best use of Social – PAK’n SAVE – inStickman
CAMPAIGN EFFECTIVENESS AWARDS
• Best Brand Campaign – Westpac
• Best Integrated Digital Campaign – AMP
• Best Performance Campaign – AMP
2021 DIGITAL EXCELLENCE (individuals)
• MetService and Westpac – Kathryn Blackmore, Melissa Graham (MetService) & Christina So (FCB)
DATA AND EFFECTIVENESS AWARDS
• Best use of Data – Campaign Targeting – Electoral Commission
• Best use of Data – Campaign Targeting – Mitre 10
• Best use of Data – Campaign Measurement and Optimisation – AMP
• Best use of Programmatic – Electoral Commission
• Best use of Programmatic – Mitre 10
• Best use of Technology – Electoral Commission
• Best use of Technology – Mitre 10
• 2021 Agency of the Year – FCB Media
Click here to view the full list of finalists.